|resources:||Home Installation Background Java L10NZilla Mailing List Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- (2003-12-08) L10NZilla project announced with first alpha version.
- Project Owners :
- - Eduardo Trápani (eo-EO)
- - Dewi Jones (cy-GB)
Welcome to the L10NZilla project pages on Mozdev.org
L10NZilla is a combination of an MySQL database containing
translations from Mozilla applications' localisations with a PHP based
front end for translating and editing texts and a Java command line
program for auto translation and generation of new JAR files for
inclusion in language packs.
L10NZilla supports :
- archiving translations from multiple applications/versions of any Mozilla based applications
- grading quality of translations
- generating translated JAR files (based on look up from any previous archived translations translation quality)
- multiple translators (via login and associating translators to translations)
- multiple languages
- supports UTF-8.
- php-l10nzilla can be adapted to support any language specific transliterations - e.g. sx = ŝ
- keeps statistics about translations
- makes possible translation with ordinary Unicode Text Editor.
- logs auto translations of JAR files as HTML.